Vancouver Wedding DJ
Weddings are a time when your family and friends make memories to treasure forever. Let Audio Edge be your wedding DJ and turn your dreams into reality by planning your entertainment down to the last detail. Experience a dream come true as we create the fairy tale surrounding your special day.
Why a Professional Wedding DJ Matters
A Personal Touch
Our DJs are trained to keep the crowd dancing, and have experience catering to all genres and cultures.
Seamless and Professional
Enjoy seamless transitions between set-up, mixing music, speeches, visual presentations, and take-down.
We ensure a high-fidelity sound system that creates a warm, inviting atmosphere. “Music expresses that which cannot be said.”
Unlimited Song Requests
Our system allows your guests to request their favourite songs (and your favourite songs) from tens of thousands of tracks in our library.
DJs that MC
Our DJs can double as MCs to guide your evening, keep people entertained, and follow your schedule.
“Thank you so much for being such an awesome DJ at our wedding! Everyone had an awesome time, I don’t think the dance floor was ever empty. You did a fantastic job of everything and will definitely be passing your name along to friends – you made our wedding reception a blast!”
– Michelle and Adam
Audio Edge Wedding Tips
With hundreds of events to learn from, we’ve picked up a few tricks over the years. Here are some quick tips to get your wedding happening right:
- Dance the night away and your guests will follow!
- Encourage your guests to request songs, our library is full of every genre
- Don’t take down the decor before the music ends, keep the party going
- Place the podium away from the speakers to avoid microphone feedback
- Place the DJ nearest to the dance floor as possible
- Always have an overhead cover for any entertainer outdoors to protect from the elements
- If possible, set up the photo booth near the DJ so people can dance while they wait
- Sign a contract with your DJ to guarantee obligations are met
- Most important, have fun and enjoy the experience!